Why Mandy became a coach?
Mind your language!
I currently work part-time (2 days a week) with Health Education England as Deputy Head of the National School of Occupational Health, developing national, quality standards for specialist training.
The rest of the time I am working as an independent accredited coach practitioner and I am a member of EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council). I have been coaching since 2012 and clients come from a variety of industries mainly public sector and also education, legal, automotive, finance, technology and charity sectors, to a diverse range of individuals and teams, from young adults, first time managers, senior clinical practitioners and aspiring leaders. Coaching is provided either in peer group/team sessions or one2one coaching.
- School governor for Tram House School, Wandsworth London
- Board Director for the Council for Work and Health
- Member of the board of Trustees for the Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing
- Associate Coach and founding member of Know You More
- Certified True Colors facilitator and trainer
- Youth and higher education mental health first aider.